- 2 to 3 years’ experience in supply planning.
- Knowledge of printing and paper packaging.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and critical thinking skills.
- Articulate with figures and cost breakdown to work within budgets.
- Excellent oral and written communication.
- Well organised and detailed with a multi task mindset.
- Able to meet strict deadlines in a fast pace environment.
- Computer skills (Excel and ERP).
- Good command of English is a must. Polish will be a plus.
- Team Player – ability to work in a multicultural environment.
- Responsible for the production planning and quality control of all co-packing activities.
- Work with Hong Kong office and European suppliers to develop paper packaging products.
- Manage the dispatching of components from suppliers to co-packers.
- Assure on time and in full deliveries at customers.
- Handle communication, orders & negotiation with suppliers.
- Travel to suppliers for production follow up (Poland, Belgium and China).
- Source and develop new suppliers
To achieve this function, you will be given:
- A dynamic and supportive environment from an international based company.
- The opportunity to travel to Asia and Europe.
- A work from home possibility.
Employment Type: Full time, Permanent
OR CONTACT US FILLING THE FORM HEREUNDER
Are you a good fit?
Become part of our team