- University graduate preferably in fashion management / business or design related discipline.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a sourcing & product development role, design or merchandising role.
- Good understanding of European or US markets & Fashion accessories trends analysis (styles, colors, materials, shapes and artworks validation).
- Strong product sense supported by a deep knowledge of manufacturing processes.
- Creative and innovative mindset, whilst being aware of market pricing & production constraints.
- Experience and/or a thirst for knowledge in sustainable alternatives.
- Well organized and detailed with a multitask mindset.
- Able to meet strict deadlines in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
- Experience in working directly with factories in China is essential, whilst South East Asia is a bonus.
- Mature, responsible and independent, whilst with a strong team spirit.
- Fluent in English is a must, mandarin is a bonus.
- Articulate with figures, and cost breakdown to work within budgets.
- Build up collections and seasonal items in response to client profiles and special requests/briefs.
- Attend clients’ meetings in Hong Kong but also abroad whenever necessary.
- Develop product lines to meet strict pricing guidelines.
- Frequent travel to China needed (when possible) for sample development in factories.
- Enthusiastic to source new factories and products to enrich the database.
- Work as a team with merchandisers from concept to prototype approval.
- Provide clear direction and inspiration to the design team on daily basis.
To achieve this function, the Product Manager will be given:
- Dynamic and supportive environment from a European management team.
- International fairs and overseas shopping trips.
- Direct support from the design team.
- A bright location with close access to the MTR in south of the island.
Employment Type: Full time, Permanent
- Benefits: 5 days work, 15-20 days annual leave, Bank holidays, Discretionary bonus, Double pay, Medical benefit.
OR CONTACT US FILLING THE FORM HEREUNDER
Are you a good fit?
Become part of our team